Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Iveco Daily VI Electrical Wiring Diagram Full ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.40 Works ICOM D-CAN ENET FULL ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.2 Files MEGA ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- BMW Passthru PTD Driver 3.0.14.0 TOOL ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.4x VERSION AND I-LEVEL OVERVIEW ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- PIWIS License Manager TOOL ---- TOYOTA ISTA OFFLINE LAUNCHER TOOL ---- Cummins Insite 8.9.0.130 + Keygen And Instruction ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.1 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISPI ISTA 4.61.40 PATCH TOOL ---- Hex-Rays IDA Pro 9.4 HF + Patch Keygen ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control 4.28.40 To 4.37.30 ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ---- Piwis online ---- DELPHI 2021.10B + AUTOCOM 2021.11 FILES MEGA ---- DPDU Passthru Driver TOOL ---- ODIS-S 26.0.1 + ODIS-E 22.0.0 FULL ---- TOYOTA DENSO ECU IMMO DTC FILES MEGA ---- Xentry SDconnect Toolkit Fix 09.2026 ---- XENTRY RELEASE 4 - 09.2026 FILES ---- SRS AIRBAG CRASH KILLER + KEYGEN FULL ---- Kraken Auto Database ECU Tool ----

Error p0012 on Peugeot 206 1.4 16v (kfu)

Doc90 Offline
Newbie
#1
Peugeot 
Hello everyone, my name is Davide.
I would like to share a problem that has been troubling me for several days now, and I would be grateful for any advice from those of you who might have encountered this issue.
Basically, after I replaced the cylinder head gasket, I get the P0012 error in diagnostics. This error refers to a delay in the opening of the intake valves. It is related to the variable valve timing (VVT) on the intake camshaft.
I should note that I have tried various steps: I replaced the solenoid and manually tested its operation; I replaced the camshaft position sensor and the crankshaft position sensor; I also replaced the variable valve timing actuator. I have checked multiple times, and the timing is correct. The variable valve timing actuator is correctly positioned on the camshaft, thanks to the alignment pin, so I would also exclude any incorrect assembly.
I also changed the oil and the filter.
The car starts immediately, but it struggles to move from a standstill; I have to keep the RPMs up, otherwise it stalls. During driving, it jerks and hesitates. The engine warning light doesn’t come on the dashboard, but the error P0012 appears during diagnostics.
I haven’t yet checked the oil pump pressure, even though I don’t think the problem is the pump, since the issue appeared after the head work.
Could it be a faulty reading? Perhaps a loose contact on the wiring to the camshaft sensor? I should verify continuity from the ECU to the sensor connector. I’m not sure.
In sharing this rather strange case with you all, I hope that someone has encountered this problem before, and I thank anyone who can offer advice on this matter.
Reply
Thanks given by:





Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .