Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Challenger TerraGator 3244 Service manual ---- JPRO 2026 v1.1 WITH ACTIVATION FULL ---- BMW ISTA Voltage Terminal Warning Disabler TOOL ---- PCR2.1 UNLOCKER TOOL FULL ---- IMMO Universal Decoding 3.5 Delete IMMO OFF ECU ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.6 TOOL ---- Cmp Hex Tool Full ---- DTS Monaco 9.02 + Keygen + Patch FULL ---- Mercedes Gear Tool Full ---- Scania Xcom 2.54 + Plugin Full ---- GPEC2 GPEC2A FIRMWARES + KEYGEN ---- BMW ISTA-P 3.75.0.400 Modified ICOM A1 A2 Support ---- Complete Automotive Workshop Software Collection Full Version ---- Automatic Transmission Repair Manuals Rebuild Parts ---- BMW ISPI ISTA Launcher Offline Version MEGA ---- Bosch ESI [tronic] 2014 DVD1+DVD2+DVD3 Diagnostic Software ---- L-Suite Checksum Tool 1.03 Full Pack With KSuite DLLs ---- Actia Multidiag J2534 PassThru Support Full ---- hello from norway ---- Cummins Insite 9.3.0.22 Files Mega ---- SWFinder 6.1.8 File MEGA ---- ISTA iLean Voltage 4.61.40 No License No ISPI Admin Client ---- BMW ETK Price 10.2026 ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ---- BMW Immo Off BTT EWS Deleter v1.1 Immobilizer TOOL ---- Alex Flasher + Keygen Full Version ---- Nexiq Etech 2.13 Setup File Needed ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

danpirra123 Offline
Junior Member
#541
bobcat 
Morning  I'm Dan   -  From Australia
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

neocska92 Offline
Newbie
#542
Hello,

I`m Istvan from Romania, mostly repairing electrical problemsc, ecu`s.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

FabianMecatron Offline
Newbie
#543
Cummins 
Good day for everyone.
I'm Fabian From Colombia, Work as a diesel technician, focus american trucks. I'll be glad to help everything i can
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

oulu30 Offline
Newbie
#544
BMW 
Hi, my name is Juho-Pekka and i come from finland.
I'm a mechanic and this page helps me a lot working with cars.
Thanks for letting me in
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Golyk

DanielYachts Offline
Junior Member
#545
Hello, I am from Texas in the USA working on buses and trucks, happy to be here!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Beameup11 Offline
Newbie
#546
BMW 
Hello,

my name is Tobias. I drive BMW for over 15 years and the half of my family too. Thats and because I‘m an engineer is the reason, why I‘m interested in car diagnostic especially for BMW.

If I see a way to help other people, I would do.


Best regards,
Beameup11
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Fre58 Offline
Newbie
#547
Hello,

Greeting from Frederik from Belgium.

Allround mechanic with interest in VAG from old to new.

Happy to help with every mechanical questions and still learning into mapping ecu's and electronics.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , paulin373

Firetech_2024 Offline
Newbie
#548
James from North Carolina, about 20 years heavy truck experience, currently working in the fire and EMS industry.  Looking for to the great community and continuing to learn!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

mnem29 Offline
Newbie
#549
I am Engineer Munim, specialized in car programming
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Алексей8289 Offline
Banned
#550
Всем привет! Меня зовут Алексей, я автоэлектрик. Рад быть частью этого сообщества.
Reply
Thanks given by:





Users browsing this thread:
249 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .