Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- PCR2.1 UNLOCKER TOOL FULL ---- IMMO Universal Decoding 3.5 Delete IMMO OFF ECU ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.6 TOOL ---- Cmp Hex Tool Full ---- DTS Monaco 9.02 + Keygen + Patch FULL ---- Mercedes Gear Tool Full ---- Scania Xcom 2.54 + Plugin Full ---- GPEC2 GPEC2A FIRMWARES + KEYGEN ---- BMW ISTA-P 3.75.0.400 Modified ICOM A1 A2 Support ---- Complete Automotive Workshop Software Collection Full Version ---- Automatic Transmission Repair Manuals Rebuild Parts ---- BMW ISPI ISTA Launcher Offline Version MEGA ---- Bosch ESI [tronic] 2014 DVD1+DVD2+DVD3 Diagnostic Software ---- L-Suite Checksum Tool 1.03 Full Pack With KSuite DLLs ---- Actia Multidiag J2534 PassThru Support Full ---- hello from norway ---- Cummins Insite 9.3.0.22 Files Mega ---- SWFinder 6.1.8 File MEGA ---- ISTA iLean Voltage 4.61.40 No License No ISPI Admin Client ---- BMW ETK Price 10.2026 ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ---- BMW Immo Off BTT EWS Deleter v1.1 Immobilizer TOOL ---- Alex Flasher + Keygen Full Version ---- Nexiq Etech 2.13 Setup File Needed ---- BMW ISTA Ilean 4.61.40 VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- ATRIS Stahlgruber + Technik 2018 VM FULL ---- BMW ISTA VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ----

AlfaOBD APK 2.4.4.0 PC 2.5.7.0 + Activation

ljm1715 Offline
Newbie
#31
hwid BFEBFBFF000206A7

Please Activate and tHANKS
Reply
Thanks given by:

Prodrive Online
V.I.P
#32
(10-05-2023, 01:07 PM)ljm1715 Wrote: hwid  BFEBFBFF000206A7

Please Activate and tHANKS


Attached Files
Reply
Thanks given by:

ToolSet Offline
Banned
#33
(02-18-2023, 07:43 AM)Prodrive Wrote: AlfaOBD PC v2.4.0.0 + Activation

Free service for activation
Put here your HWID

Can I have the activation code please?

BFEBFBFF000A0652
Reply
Thanks given by:

Prodrive Online
V.I.P
#34
(11-15-2023, 10:05 AM)ToolSet Wrote:
(02-18-2023, 07:43 AM)Prodrive Wrote: AlfaOBD PC v2.4.0.0 + Activation

Free service for activation
Put here your HWID

Can I have the activation code please?

BFEBFBFF000A0652


Attached Files
Reply
Thanks given by:

ToolSet Offline
Banned
#35
(03-30-2023, 06:12 AM)Prodrive Wrote:
(03-30-2023, 12:26 AM)plcautoparts Wrote: Hello, Please activate BFEBFBFF000806EA


I think I need some help here.
I put Lic.dat in C:\Program Files (x86)\AlfaOBD and when I run the program it asks for license.

How should I do it?
Reply
Thanks given by:

Prodrive Online
V.I.P
#36
(11-15-2023, 10:59 AM)ToolSet Wrote:
(03-30-2023, 06:12 AM)Prodrive Wrote:
(03-30-2023, 12:26 AM)plcautoparts Wrote: Hello, Please activate BFEBFBFF000806EA


I think I need some help here.
I put Lic.dat in C:\Program Files (x86)\AlfaOBD and when I run the program it asks for license.

How should I do it?


Attached Files
Reply
Thanks given by:

ToolSet Offline
Banned
#37
(11-15-2023, 12:53 PM)Prodrive Wrote:
(11-15-2023, 10:59 AM)ToolSet Wrote:
(03-30-2023, 06:12 AM)Prodrive Wrote:
(03-30-2023, 12:26 AM)plcautoparts Wrote: Hello, Please activate BFEBFBFF000806EA


I think I need some help here.
I put Lic.dat in C:\Program Files (x86)\AlfaOBD and when I run the program it asks for license.

How should I do it?



Now when I start it, it shows the logo and after that the program does not pop up anymore. 
I will reinstall it.
Reply
Thanks given by:

dawkol Offline
Newbie
#38
Please activation 
Hwid: BFEBFBFF000406E3
Reply
Thanks given by:

Prodrive Online
V.I.P
#39
(11-19-2023, 08:44 AM)dawkol Wrote: Please activation 
Hwid: BFEBFBFF000406E3


Attached Files
Reply
Thanks given by:

JoilAlves Offline
Account not Activated
#40
Hi, please activate

HWID:
BFEBFBFF000406E3

Thank You
Reply
Thanks given by:





Users browsing this thread:
3 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .