Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- DTS Monaco 9.02 + Patch + Keygen + Projects Full ---- Easy Kill v2.0 Start-Stop Off Tool ---- iDecoder 4.5 Ultimate Automotive ECU Immo Solution ---- ECU Repair Guide 2022 TOOL ---- Challenger TerraGator 3244 Service manual ---- JPRO 2026 v1.1 WITH ACTIVATION FULL ---- BMW ISTA Voltage Terminal Warning Disabler TOOL ---- PCR2.1 UNLOCKER TOOL FULL ---- IMMO Universal Decoding 3.5 Delete IMMO OFF ECU ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.6 TOOL ---- Cmp Hex Tool Full ---- DTS Monaco 9.02 + Keygen + Patch FULL ---- Mercedes Gear Tool Full ---- Scania Xcom 2.54 + Plugin Full ---- GPEC2 GPEC2A FIRMWARES + KEYGEN ---- BMW ISTA-P 3.75.0.400 Modified ICOM A1 A2 Support ---- Complete Automotive Workshop Software Collection Full Version ---- Automatic Transmission Repair Manuals Rebuild Parts ---- BMW ISPI ISTA Launcher Offline Version MEGA ---- Bosch ESI [tronic] 2014 DVD1+DVD2+DVD3 Diagnostic Software ---- L-Suite Checksum Tool 1.03 Full Pack With KSuite DLLs ---- Actia Multidiag J2534 PassThru Support Full ---- hello from norway ---- Cummins Insite 9.3.0.22 Files Mega ---- SWFinder 6.1.8 File MEGA ---- ISTA iLean Voltage 4.61.40 No License No ISPI Admin Client ---- BMW ETK Price 10.2026 ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

DuoMaxwell Offline
Newbie
#311
Hello and good evening dear forum members,
I am very happy that I am now a member of this forum. I am very excited to share my knowledge with you and to learn a lot of new things.
I myself am a hobby car mechanic and beside repairing vehicles (especially Mercedes and VW), I also restore and repair classic cars and motorbikes.
With many greetings from Germany
DuoMaxwell
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

ied99 Online
Junior Member
#312
HELLO I AM EDY AND I M VERY INTERESTED IN AUTOMOTIVE SOFTS AND FORUMS I AM A MECNIC. I LIKE THIS PLACE BECAUSE HERE I CAN FIND GOOD PEOPLE AND LEARN EVERY DAY SOMETHING NEW! LOVE U ALL YOUR ARE THE BEST!

EDY
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

dodo06 Offline
Newbie
#313
Hi im dodo06 from hungary.
Im a car mechanik
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

cki30 Offline
Junior Member
#314
Hyundai 
Hello, I am mechanic from Belgrade and I started little by little to learn about tuning and other ecu software changes.
So here I am to widen my skills and help where i could.
Regards!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

mechanik81 Offline
Newbie
#315
Cześć wszystkim ! Jestem z Polski i jestem mechanikiem samochodowym
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

jokerdiag Offline
Junior Member
#316
Hi, I'm said jokerdiag live in morocco
technicien electronics ecu repair tuning immo solution etc i will help if i can
Thanks to the community and all of contributors that provided helpful and utilized knowledge on automotiveforum.net.

best regards jokerdiag from morocco
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

olen Offline
Newbie
#317
hi 
i from portugal

i  repair today  a Mercedes b250e 

best regards

Alvaro Santos
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Prolinenb Offline
Newbie
#318
Hello!

I'm a computer technician assisting several mechanics in my area, based in South Africa.

Found this forum through a google search and there is alot of helpful info here.

Thanks very much!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Firefly Offline
Newbie
#319
BMW 
Hello,
I’m Firefly, and I am hobby mechanic for my bmw and Subaru cars (what a combination). Happy to join here and contribute

Thanks!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

jonasgsxr Offline
Newbie
#320
here to helpe best of luck to you all ...
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin





Users browsing this thread:
232 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .