Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Challenger TerraGator 3244 Service manual ---- JPRO 2026 v1.1 WITH ACTIVATION FULL ---- BMW ISTA Voltage Terminal Warning Disabler TOOL ---- PCR2.1 UNLOCKER TOOL FULL ---- IMMO Universal Decoding 3.5 Delete IMMO OFF ECU ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.6 TOOL ---- Cmp Hex Tool Full ---- DTS Monaco 9.02 + Keygen + Patch FULL ---- Mercedes Gear Tool Full ---- Scania Xcom 2.54 + Plugin Full ---- GPEC2 GPEC2A FIRMWARES + KEYGEN ---- BMW ISTA-P 3.75.0.400 Modified ICOM A1 A2 Support ---- Complete Automotive Workshop Software Collection Full Version ---- Automatic Transmission Repair Manuals Rebuild Parts ---- BMW ISPI ISTA Launcher Offline Version MEGA ---- Bosch ESI [tronic] 2014 DVD1+DVD2+DVD3 Diagnostic Software ---- L-Suite Checksum Tool 1.03 Full Pack With KSuite DLLs ---- Actia Multidiag J2534 PassThru Support Full ---- hello from norway ---- Cummins Insite 9.3.0.22 Files Mega ---- SWFinder 6.1.8 File MEGA ---- ISTA iLean Voltage 4.61.40 No License No ISPI Admin Client ---- BMW ETK Price 10.2026 ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ---- BMW Immo Off BTT EWS Deleter v1.1 Immobilizer TOOL ---- Alex Flasher + Keygen Full Version ---- Nexiq Etech 2.13 Setup File Needed ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

eekoo Offline
Newbie
#261
Hello,

My name is Eero and i come from Finland. I work whit trucks.
Reply

edgarus Offline
Junior Member
#262
Hey im ED and I'm a truck enthusiast! 

Ive been searching in the past for a good forum where I can share my expertise and ask for advised & support when needed. Anyways with the permission of de admins feel free to PM me! I can share this shop management SW Fleet manager 2021 and this diagnostic software DDDL 8.09 level 10 2019. (free)

If this site comes in handy I will be making a donation soon.
Reply

Valencia24 Offline
Junior Member
#263
Cummins 
Hello, how are you, greetings to all colleagues, I introduce myself, I am a diesel technician, I am 22 years old and I am learning a lot, I am 13 years old in mechanics and 5 years as a mechanic and 2 years as a cummins and paccar service technician, I drive all kinds diagnostic software
Reply

lindemann Offline
V.I.P
#264
Hello

My name is Thomas and im from austria. i hope i can get alot of knowledge from this community here.
Im mostly working with construction equipment.
Reply

DanZuma Offline
V.I.P
#265
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Hi,

I'm Dan. I'm a mechanic and aspiring tuner. I'm glad to be a member of this forum. Through this platform I wish to network with, learn from and assist other members and help myself grow in my trade.
Reply

chwl Offline
Newbie
#266
Hi, my name is Chris and I am a hobby mechanic, working mostly on European cars.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , nuek77 , DEVILSPEAK10 , antonio95 , mars1969 , Stout , x0659101

lowdrewl Offline
Newbie
#267
I have been into cars for a long time but since cars have been getting more and more complicated, I realized the average person without the proper tools cannot fix anything anymore. I would like to read the forum and provide help wherever possible. I am mostly interested in GM, Ford, Toyota and Honda vehicles.

Pleased to meet everyone!
Reply

Danielb00 Offline
Newbie
#268
Hi my name is Daniel I'm a Bmw Tech, I'm glad to join this community .
thanks.
Reply

Bobo145 Offline
Newbie
#269
Hi, My name is Bobo

I'm repairing and tunig mostly italian cars.
Reply

DR.D63 Offline
Newbie
#270
Ford 
HI karan here,I am heavy duty tech ,i am happy to find site with all this information

thank you
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , zmajdva , CWEEKS , zidane , machine , Jerome , vancon , dolly84 , tizcars





Users browsing this thread:
246 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .