Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- DTS Monaco 9.02 + Patch + Keygen + Projects Full ---- Easy Kill v2.0 Start-Stop Off Tool ---- iDecoder 4.5 Ultimate Automotive ECU Immo Solution ---- ECU Repair Guide 2022 TOOL ---- Challenger TerraGator 3244 Service manual ---- JPRO 2026 v1.1 WITH ACTIVATION FULL ---- BMW ISTA Voltage Terminal Warning Disabler TOOL ---- PCR2.1 UNLOCKER TOOL FULL ---- IMMO Universal Decoding 3.5 Delete IMMO OFF ECU ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.6 TOOL ---- Cmp Hex Tool Full ---- DTS Monaco 9.02 + Keygen + Patch FULL ---- Mercedes Gear Tool Full ---- Scania Xcom 2.54 + Plugin Full ---- GPEC2 GPEC2A FIRMWARES + KEYGEN ---- BMW ISTA-P 3.75.0.400 Modified ICOM A1 A2 Support ---- Complete Automotive Workshop Software Collection Full Version ---- Automatic Transmission Repair Manuals Rebuild Parts ---- BMW ISPI ISTA Launcher Offline Version MEGA ---- Bosch ESI [tronic] 2014 DVD1+DVD2+DVD3 Diagnostic Software ---- L-Suite Checksum Tool 1.03 Full Pack With KSuite DLLs ---- Actia Multidiag J2534 PassThru Support Full ---- hello from norway ---- Cummins Insite 9.3.0.22 Files Mega ---- SWFinder 6.1.8 File MEGA ---- ISTA iLean Voltage 4.61.40 No License No ISPI Admin Client ---- BMW ETK Price 10.2026 ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

Rodarte Offline
Newbie
#191
Presentation

My name is Jesús Rodarte. I'm CAT Technician in México.
I have 10 years learning about Heavy Machine and Diesel Engines.


Best Regards.
Reply
Thanks given by: DEVILSPEAK10 , kuchar80

lenchux Offline
Newbie
#192
CAT 
My name is Lorenzo Elizondo. I'm Heavy Equipment Technician in México we works with equipment like Caterpillar, Case, Komatsu, John Deere etc.

I have 15 years learning about Heavy Machine and Diesel Engines.


Best Regards.
Reply
Thanks given by: ukge4122 , WillianCris , Houngsan , CWEEKS

Kolad Offline
Newbie
#193
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Vážení vážení členové
, věnujte prosím čas a řekněte nám o sobě.


S pozdravem
Zaměstnanci
automotiveforum.net

Ahoj, jsem autoelektronik pracující soukromě.  Zdravím Všechny členy tohoto fora a jsem rád že se budu moc podělit o zkušenosti a získat nové.
Reply
Thanks given by: sam75 , sam75 , EverettRoomb , Robo33 , Roger180371 , hedar , RaymondFab

Siltap1 Offline
Junior Member
#194
Hi 
I'm a Toyota master. I've been with toyota for 19yrs. 
Hope I can help and also learn with everyone here.
Reply
Thanks given by: IsaacEffob , XRumerTest

ukge4122 Offline
V.I.P
#195
Hi Guys,

I am from Trinidad & Tobago. I am a Heavy Equipment Technician. I am happy to have found this wonderful community. I have 15 years Experience, with CAT and Cummins.
Reply

pprgunchik Offline
Junior Member
#196
Hello everyone! My name is Andrew, also known as poprigunchik. I am a software enthusiast and I would be glad to be useful to the community.
Reply
Thanks given by: WillianCris , Robo33

mrp6973SO Offline
Newbie
#197
Cummins 
Hello I am Drew. Been running semi trucks for 27 years and have begun to get more involved in the mechanical aspects of the truck so I joined here to learn from others.
Reply
Thanks given by: tomekow , nambui , rameshhel , gianluca

ralt965 Offline
Newbie
#198
Hello,

My name is Ryan and im located in the US. I work as a truck mechanic. Thanks for allowing me to be a forum member.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , CWEEKS , popams , hedar , kuchar80

jmhorloge Offline
Newbie
#199
Audi 
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.ne
bonjour je m'appelle Jean Mi, je travaille chez audi,merci pour l'ajout
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

scandude Offline
Newbie
#200
hi guys, good to be here Smile
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , EverettRoomb





Users browsing this thread:
295 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .