Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- DTS Monaco 9.02 + Patch + Keygen + Projects Full ---- Easy Kill v2.0 Start-Stop Off Tool ---- iDecoder 4.5 Ultimate Automotive ECU Immo Solution ---- ECU Repair Guide 2022 TOOL ---- Challenger TerraGator 3244 Service manual ---- JPRO 2026 v1.1 WITH ACTIVATION FULL ---- BMW ISTA Voltage Terminal Warning Disabler TOOL ---- PCR2.1 UNLOCKER TOOL FULL ---- IMMO Universal Decoding 3.5 Delete IMMO OFF ECU ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.6 TOOL ---- Cmp Hex Tool Full ---- DTS Monaco 9.02 + Keygen + Patch FULL ---- Mercedes Gear Tool Full ---- Scania Xcom 2.54 + Plugin Full ---- GPEC2 GPEC2A FIRMWARES + KEYGEN ---- BMW ISTA-P 3.75.0.400 Modified ICOM A1 A2 Support ---- Complete Automotive Workshop Software Collection Full Version ---- Automatic Transmission Repair Manuals Rebuild Parts ---- BMW ISPI ISTA Launcher Offline Version MEGA ---- Bosch ESI [tronic] 2014 DVD1+DVD2+DVD3 Diagnostic Software ---- L-Suite Checksum Tool 1.03 Full Pack With KSuite DLLs ---- Actia Multidiag J2534 PassThru Support Full ---- hello from norway ---- Cummins Insite 9.3.0.22 Files Mega ---- SWFinder 6.1.8 File MEGA ---- ISTA iLean Voltage 4.61.40 No License No ISPI Admin Client ---- BMW ETK Price 10.2026 ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

denis9941 Offline
V.I.P
#161
Witam wszystkich  mechaników z Polski
Reply

mixcat Offline
Newbie
#162
Hello everyone,   Im excited to dig through this site.. Im into all things electronic and auto.  Im happy to share what I know and learned through the years and hope to learn some new tips and tricks.
I hope everyone has a super new year.
Reply

daniel.f Offline
Newbie
#163
Hello all,
my name Is Daniel. I am glad to be on this forum.
Thanx
Reply

Darkened Offline
Newbie
#164
BMW 
Hello everyone,

25 year BMW enthusiast here, have many cars including 7 BMWs, a GMC truck and a John Deere tractor. Looking forward to browsing the forums and contributing where I can. 

Thank you
Reply

johnautotec Offline
Account not Activated
#165
Hi All Glad to be back love the fourum looking forward to good info and sharing, hello from Scotland
Reply

kaspare Offline
Banned
#166
greetings to the whole forum and thanks for accepting me
(02-03-2022, 09:10 PM)johnautotec Wrote: Hi All Glad to be back love the fourum looking forward to good info and sharing, hello from Scotland
Reply

Lendo0 Offline
Newbie
#167
Hola a todos, encantados de ser parte de ese foro, soy un entusiasta del mundo automotriz, también tengo una compañía de vehículos dañados, así que puedo jugar con ellos.
Reply

rickettz33 Offline
Newbie
#168
Volvo 
(10-18-2020, 10:42 PM)dnat43701 Wrote: I hope this is the correct place for this! Hello all! I just happened to be sitting here at work looking for CAT ET 2020 with the Factory password and found this website! Here is a little about me.
I have a very extensive back ground in the diesel side of things. MTU, CAT, Allison, Detroit, Cummins, Navistar, Freight-liner and Pacccar.
MTU 1500-4000 series engines tier1 - tier 4. 12v149 up and through T95 engines
CAT. from the tiny 4.4c to the 3512C. on-highway and off highway engines
CAT TH55E70 Transmissions to the Allison 653 to their 9810, 9820, 9823 transmissions.
Cummins old school 290 to the current CM2250. QSK 45, 50 and 60 engines.
I still have really good contacts with MTU, CAT, Cummins, Detroit, Navistar.
I would me more than willing to help anyone and everyone trouble shoot their engines and issues.
I was a maintenance manager for decent sized frac company for many of years, you name it i have seen it lol
Thank you for letting me a part of your family!

hey, how is everyone doing. Lately ive gotten into automotive locksmithing, which has become a bit more complex then i imagined so i decided to join skills from every avenue i can to catch up with the tools that i have purchased to start the course of automotive locksmithing.
Reply

XrootX Offline
Newbie
#169
Hey, i'm Hasan from Germany, i just startet to try and learn about check my new car vw Tiguan, i happy to be here and leatn a new stuff Smile
Reply

Balmung28 Offline
Junior Member
#170
Peugeot 
Hello,
My name is Jerome. I am from Little Brittany (Breizh) in France.
I do automotive assistance for people who find garages too expensive.
I am here to find advice and computer tools to help me progress.
I would like to thank everyone for their work. Smile Wink
Reply





Users browsing this thread:
195 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .