Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- iDecoder 4.5 Ultimate Automotive ECU Immo Solution ---- ECU Repair Guide 2022 TOOL ---- Challenger TerraGator 3244 Service manual ---- JPRO 2026 v1.1 WITH ACTIVATION FULL ---- BMW ISTA Voltage Terminal Warning Disabler TOOL ---- PCR2.1 UNLOCKER TOOL FULL ---- IMMO Universal Decoding 3.5 Delete IMMO OFF ECU ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.6 TOOL ---- Cmp Hex Tool Full ---- DTS Monaco 9.02 + Keygen + Patch FULL ---- Mercedes Gear Tool Full ---- Scania Xcom 2.54 + Plugin Full ---- GPEC2 GPEC2A FIRMWARES + KEYGEN ---- BMW ISTA-P 3.75.0.400 Modified ICOM A1 A2 Support ---- Complete Automotive Workshop Software Collection Full Version ---- Automatic Transmission Repair Manuals Rebuild Parts ---- BMW ISPI ISTA Launcher Offline Version MEGA ---- Bosch ESI [tronic] 2014 DVD1+DVD2+DVD3 Diagnostic Software ---- L-Suite Checksum Tool 1.03 Full Pack With KSuite DLLs ---- Actia Multidiag J2534 PassThru Support Full ---- hello from norway ---- Cummins Insite 9.3.0.22 Files Mega ---- SWFinder 6.1.8 File MEGA ---- ISTA iLean Voltage 4.61.40 No License No ISPI Admin Client ---- BMW ETK Price 10.2026 ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ---- BMW Immo Off BTT EWS Deleter v1.1 Immobilizer TOOL ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

ThePope2709 Offline
Newbie
#591
Hi. Im Matt from UK,
Thanks
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

spazz Offline
Newbie
#592
Mitsubishi 
Hi everyone I am a old mechanic that works on cars from time to time now that i do IT for a living. Im from the US on the east coast. thanks for the add to the group.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

predaturd Offline
Junior Member
#593
hello I'm predaturd. im just a general hobbyist trying to learn new programs
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

blades018 Offline
Newbie
#594
Hi, 
I am from the USA.
I enjoy wrenching on both of my BMWs.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

polecito Offline
Newbie
#595
Fiat 
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Hello,

My name is Paul and I am in the United States, it is a pleasure to be here and to learn and contribute to the forum.

I have a 2016 BMW 428i, 2004 Toyota Prius, and a 2023 Ford Maverick.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

NeoNeo01 Offline
Newbie
#596
Hi all, 

My name is Omar and I'm in the United States. I drive trucks for a living and I do basic mechanic work on the side. Interested in learning and contributing wherever I can!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Nedray Offline
Newbie
#597
Hello. "Nedray", 35yo, from Portugal living in France, automotive tuning passionate, learning ecu reprogramming. Find this forum very useful, so hope I can learn more with you.
Best regards
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Luisf92 Offline
Newbie
#598
Hello everyone! Im Luís, 29y from Portugal. Im a Mechatronic engineer, i make prototypes for work and occasionally do small batch manufacturing. I like to mod everything from cars to electronics as a hobby. Currently own a Nissan Micra K14 (k9k engine)as my daily driver.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

tlucasbr Offline
Newbie
#599
hello everyone im hoping to be able to contribute to this great forum, home mechanic here, working in my own Ford, BMW and Porsches.

Thanks!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

audiozone Offline
Newbie
#600
Hi, I'm glad to be here, I'm an electronic's automotive technician with more than 35 years experience, I'm ready to help and be helped. Thanks.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin





Users browsing this thread:
243 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .