Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- PCR2.1 UNLOCKER TOOL FULL ---- IMMO Universal Decoding 3.5 Delete IMMO OFF ECU ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.6 TOOL ---- Cmp Hex Tool Full ---- DTS Monaco 9.02 + Keygen + Patch FULL ---- Mercedes Gear Tool Full ---- Scania Xcom 2.54 + Plugin Full ---- GPEC2 GPEC2A FIRMWARES + KEYGEN ---- BMW ISTA-P 3.75.0.400 Modified ICOM A1 A2 Support ---- Complete Automotive Workshop Software Collection Full Version ---- Automatic Transmission Repair Manuals Rebuild Parts ---- BMW ISPI ISTA Launcher Offline Version MEGA ---- Bosch ESI [tronic] 2014 DVD1+DVD2+DVD3 Diagnostic Software ---- L-Suite Checksum Tool 1.03 Full Pack With KSuite DLLs ---- Actia Multidiag J2534 PassThru Support Full ---- hello from norway ---- Cummins Insite 9.3.0.22 Files Mega ---- SWFinder 6.1.8 File MEGA ---- ISTA iLean Voltage 4.61.40 No License No ISPI Admin Client ---- BMW ETK Price 10.2026 ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ---- BMW Immo Off BTT EWS Deleter v1.1 Immobilizer TOOL ---- Alex Flasher + Keygen Full Version ---- Nexiq Etech 2.13 Setup File Needed ---- BMW ISTA Ilean 4.61.40 VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- ATRIS Stahlgruber + Technik 2018 VM FULL ---- BMW ISTA VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

BanZaI Offline
Newbie
#371
Volvo 
Hi. Im Christian and live in Sweden. I do some diagnostics on cars in my free time.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

siggi Offline
Newbie
#372
Audi 
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Administrator Wrote: Liebe geschätzte Mitglieder,
bitte nehmen Sie sich die Zeit, uns etwas über sich zu erzählen.


Beste Grüße
Mitarbeiter
automotiveforum.net

Moin Autofreunde

Ich bin Siggi, komme aus Bayern und bin begeisterter Autoschrauber.
Lerne gerne dazu, aber gebe auch Hilfe und Tip´s so weit ich mich dort auskenne.
Freue mich auf eine gute Zusammenarbeit hier im Forum.

Gruß Siggi
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Leslieciz

colgatecop Offline
Newbie
#373
Hello everyone my name is Oti.

I work for an auto part shop and this forum helps me help others find the parts and information they need to fix their cars.
I am from Romania.
I'm glad to be on this forum.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , ianis , ianis

Stevenb125 Offline
Newbie
#374
CAT 
Hi, I'm Steven from Canada i won a shop that repair cars, truck and heavy duty, nice to meet you. i can fix almost anything. I join here to learn from everyone i can help if needed as well
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Gusacosta1 Offline
Newbie
#375
Chevrolet 
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Hello all my name is gus I am new to the automotive tuning. I am glad I found this forum hope to get help and gain knowledge from more experienced tuners/enthusiasts
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

cacko85 Online
Junior Member
#376
Ferrari 
Hello from Macedonia

Electronics repair shop owner, all  cars electronic...repairing ecus, keys, immo....etc.
Hope to learn more from this community.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , RaymondFab

Midnite481 Offline
Junior Member
#377
Hello ,I'm just a truck driver always look for some god info for everyday learning
Reply
Thanks given by:

wowkapl Offline
Newbie
#378
Hi im Wowka from Poland.
Im a serwis gps from Whitestock.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , Bravo7 , Bravo7 , Arthurnum

fat_harry Offline
Junior Member
#379
Hi, semi-retired service engineer looking forward to joining this community
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

J3isono Offline
V.I.P
#380
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Hey good afternoon my name is juan and i am a truck mechanic, i have my certification in hino and isuzu, now i trying to learnd to diagnstic more brand of truck, i am from NY and thanks for let me be part of the team
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , JameshOack





Users browsing this thread:
326 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .