Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- PCR2.1 UNLOCKER TOOL FULL ---- IMMO Universal Decoding 3.5 Delete IMMO OFF ECU ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.6 TOOL ---- Cmp Hex Tool Full ---- DTS Monaco 9.02 + Keygen + Patch FULL ---- Mercedes Gear Tool Full ---- Scania Xcom 2.54 + Plugin Full ---- GPEC2 GPEC2A FIRMWARES + KEYGEN ---- BMW ISTA-P 3.75.0.400 Modified ICOM A1 A2 Support ---- Complete Automotive Workshop Software Collection Full Version ---- Automatic Transmission Repair Manuals Rebuild Parts ---- BMW ISPI ISTA Launcher Offline Version MEGA ---- Bosch ESI [tronic] 2014 DVD1+DVD2+DVD3 Diagnostic Software ---- L-Suite Checksum Tool 1.03 Full Pack With KSuite DLLs ---- Actia Multidiag J2534 PassThru Support Full ---- hello from norway ---- Cummins Insite 9.3.0.22 Files Mega ---- SWFinder 6.1.8 File MEGA ---- ISTA iLean Voltage 4.61.40 No License No ISPI Admin Client ---- BMW ETK Price 10.2026 ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ---- BMW Immo Off BTT EWS Deleter v1.1 Immobilizer TOOL ---- Alex Flasher + Keygen Full Version ---- Nexiq Etech 2.13 Setup File Needed ---- BMW ISTA Ilean 4.61.40 VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- ATRIS Stahlgruber + Technik 2018 VM FULL ---- BMW ISTA VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

thehitman4 Offline
Junior Member
#321
Hi I'm Michael from the US diesel mechanic here for more info and more to learn.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

jfcservice Offline
Junior Member
#322
Hello,
I'm JHS, and I'm a hobby truck mechanic. Happy to join here and contribute.

Thank you!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

cudak22 Offline
Banned
#323
Hello everyone novice. Thank you for accepting me to the forum  automativeforum  I greet everyone
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

bbqhog Offline
Newbie
#324
Hi everybody im ben  i work on mostly  diesel truck engines  tuning,, rebuilds hope i can be a aset and give back
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Silde Offline
Newbie
#325
Hello everyone,

I am Michael and I am from the USA. I am an electrical engineer but cars are my favorite hobby. I am mainly interested I VAG, but really just love cars in general. I am extremely glad to be a part of the forum.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

FreeTarget Offline
Newbie
#326
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Hi I'm a do it all mechanic  from South Afrika kinda new to the electronic side of it all
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

H4KURD Offline
Junior Member
#327
Hello My name is mhamad iam from iraq iam working on volvo and CAT
i have free time to helping you guys Thanks hhow mach i can i help you Thanks
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

baki20 Offline
Junior Member
#328
keys 
Hallo Freunde, mein Name ist Bojan

Ich bin  Mechaniker und komme aus der Schweiz. Ich freue mich, in diesem Forum zu sein.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

CHRISSAT Offline
V.I.P
#329
john-deere 
hi 
my name is chris from australia.
work mainly on volvo trucks and ag equipment
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

dro421 Offline
V.I.P
#330
hello, Midwest mechanic finding solutions/repair infromation to repair fleet/o/o trucks. thanks to be apart of the forum.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin





Users browsing this thread:
343 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .