Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- IMMO Universal Decoding 3.5 Delete IMMO OFF ECU ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.6 TOOL ---- Cmp Hex Tool Full ---- DTS Monaco 9.02 + Keygen + Patch FULL ---- Mercedes Gear Tool Full ---- Scania Xcom 2.54 + Plugin Full ---- GPEC2 GPEC2A FIRMWARES + KEYGEN ---- BMW ISTA-P 3.75.0.400 Modified ICOM A1 A2 Support ---- Complete Automotive Workshop Software Collection Full Version ---- Automatic Transmission Repair Manuals Rebuild Parts ---- BMW ISPI ISTA Launcher Offline Version MEGA ---- Bosch ESI [tronic] 2014 DVD1+DVD2+DVD3 Diagnostic Software ---- L-Suite Checksum Tool 1.03 Full Pack With KSuite DLLs ---- Actia Multidiag J2534 PassThru Support Full ---- hello from norway ---- Cummins Insite 9.3.0.22 Files Mega ---- SWFinder 6.1.8 File MEGA ---- ISTA iLean Voltage 4.61.40 No License No ISPI Admin Client ---- BMW ETK Price 10.2026 ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ---- BMW Immo Off BTT EWS Deleter v1.1 Immobilizer TOOL ---- Alex Flasher + Keygen Full Version ---- Nexiq Etech 2.13 Setup File Needed ---- BMW ISTA Ilean 4.61.40 VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- ATRIS Stahlgruber + Technik 2018 VM FULL ---- BMW ISTA VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- Davinci 1.0.28 Unlocked Not Require Activation ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

espica Offline
Newbie
#571
Hola a todos.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

D7I.c Offline
Junior Member
#572
Hola, soy Alberto, soy de Gran Canaria. Estoy creando una pequeña web de venta de piezas en canarias, llevo poco con ella y estoy yo solo.
Buscaba alguien que me ayude a encontrar la base de datos de referencias de los vehiculos, ya que el mayor problema que tengo con la empresa son las devoluciones porque la gente compra sin saber la referencia correcta para su coche.
Alguien me puede ayudar ?
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Nesqu1k2010 Offline
Junior Member
#573
hello everyone
MY name is nick and i locksmith from USA with NASTF
I hoping to be able to contribute to this forum
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

Montana Offline
Newbie
#574
Ford 
Hi All,

Joined here to learn all I can about ecu tuning and what works and what doesn't.

Montana
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

antoniocobra Offline
Junior Member
#575
Hi everyone, I found it by chance and I was amazed, a very well made forum and I'm happy to be part of it
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

marcodiag Offline
Newbie
#576
Mercedes 
Hello everyone! I'm from Romania and I'm passionate about automotive software.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

iliannavy Offline
Junior Member
#577
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net
Hello.
I am Iliyan Petrov electronic engineer working with auto and truck diagnostic and programing.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

alcoed Offline
Newbie
#578
I'm from the USA, retired, and spend at least one day a week volunteering at a trolley museum where I maintain their heavy equipment and track machines. I also have my own machinery to maintain; farm tractor, bulldozer, bucket truck, skid steer, etc.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

reha Offline
Junior Member
#579
BMW 
Zovem se Haris i amaterski sam entuzijast za kodiranje automobila.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

hhv-1 Offline
Newbie
#580
BMW 
Hi,
I am from Austria and very enthusiastic about car diagnostics and very glad to be here on this forum.
Cheers
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin





Users browsing this thread:
18 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .