Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Easy Kill v2.0 Start-Stop Off Tool ---- iDecoder 4.5 Ultimate Automotive ECU Immo Solution ---- ECU Repair Guide 2022 TOOL ---- Challenger TerraGator 3244 Service manual ---- JPRO 2026 v1.1 WITH ACTIVATION FULL ---- BMW ISTA Voltage Terminal Warning Disabler TOOL ---- PCR2.1 UNLOCKER TOOL FULL ---- IMMO Universal Decoding 3.5 Delete IMMO OFF ECU ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.6 TOOL ---- Cmp Hex Tool Full ---- DTS Monaco 9.02 + Keygen + Patch FULL ---- Mercedes Gear Tool Full ---- Scania Xcom 2.54 + Plugin Full ---- GPEC2 GPEC2A FIRMWARES + KEYGEN ---- BMW ISTA-P 3.75.0.400 Modified ICOM A1 A2 Support ---- Complete Automotive Workshop Software Collection Full Version ---- Automatic Transmission Repair Manuals Rebuild Parts ---- BMW ISPI ISTA Launcher Offline Version MEGA ---- Bosch ESI [tronic] 2014 DVD1+DVD2+DVD3 Diagnostic Software ---- L-Suite Checksum Tool 1.03 Full Pack With KSuite DLLs ---- Actia Multidiag J2534 PassThru Support Full ---- hello from norway ---- Cummins Insite 9.3.0.22 Files Mega ---- SWFinder 6.1.8 File MEGA ---- ISTA iLean Voltage 4.61.40 No License No ISPI Admin Client ---- BMW ETK Price 10.2026 ---- Multi Editor Honda Tool Full ---- ECU Circuit Diagram Bosch Schematic ---- BMW FSC GENERATOR MG1 MD1 MSD DME TOOL ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

tomas9494 Offline
Newbie
#451
Hi everyone, my name is Roma, I'm from the Czech Republic, I started a tire service and I want to add air conditioners, so I'm looking for information that would help me with that. If you know how to help me I will be very happy. I'm mainly interested in finding some information on how much to add air conditioners to trucks and special machines. They rarely have a label from the manufacturer stating this.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

muzikismre Offline
Newbie
#452
Hello everybody
I come from the bay area california USA. Work part ti'm doing automotive programming and keys. I look forward to learning from this forum. And hopefully sharing any experience I may have that may be helpful to other people. I look forward to getting to Know some of You.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

greenspike Offline
Newbie
#453
Hello, My name is Christopher from Norway, and i am hobby mechanic who will learn something more. thank you
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

eliasole Offline
Newbie
#454
Hi my name is ilias and a own a car repair shop , hope to help and helped!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

IMM0killer Offline
Newbie
#455
hello everyone im hoping to be able to contribute and help others in the forum
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

difkotka Offline
Newbie
#456
VW 
Hi, Plamen from Bulgaria! 
King Regards!
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

dexans Offline
Newbie
#457
Hi, I'm Petar and I'm from Ghana.
I'm a truck mechanic.
Just start to learn about aftermarket and stuff and found this useful site.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

muayad666 Offline
Newbie
#458
I am muayad, I come from Jerusalem. I work in VW dealership as a diagnostic and technician.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin

valiracing Offline
Newbie
#459
Hello, my name is Vali, I'm from Romania and in a small workshop I deal with the diagnosis and repair of Bmw cars, especially the drivetrain.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin

Mr_Grunzz Offline
Banned
#460
Hey there! This is MrGrunzz here. I'm a heavy dutty mechanic and I run a truck company. Mostly work on Cummins engines and Detroit. On my free time i work on building 1/4 mile cars.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin





Users browsing this thread:
584 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .