Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Ford FJDS 133.01 + Patch Real Full ---- BMW ZGW CAN HACKER TOOL ---- BMW ISTA SQLiteDBs 4.58.30 PL MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 New Update ---- VOLVO PTT 2.8.390 FILES INSTALLER MEGA ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ---- Eaton Service Ranger 4.2 + Keygen And Instruction ---- XDF A2L WinOLS Converter Tool FULL ---- Volvo APCI+ Database 09.2025 Files Mega ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.5 TOOL ---- PIWIS3 VAS 6154 Clone Driver TOOL ---- WinOLS 5.67 ECU Tuning Hex Editor Tool ---- IMMO SERVICE TOOL 1.2 SOFTWARE 2017 + KEYGEN FULL ---- Iveco Daily VI Electrical Wiring Diagram Full ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.40 Works ICOM D-CAN ENET FULL ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.2 Files MEGA ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- BMW Passthru PTD Driver 3.0.14.0 TOOL ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.4x VERSION AND I-LEVEL OVERVIEW ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- PIWIS License Manager TOOL ---- TOYOTA ISTA OFFLINE LAUNCHER TOOL ---- Cummins Insite 8.9.0.130 + Keygen And Instruction ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.1 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISPI ISTA 4.61.40 PATCH TOOL ---- Hex-Rays IDA Pro 9.4 HF + Patch Keygen ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control 4.28.40 To 4.37.30 ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

relix1982 Offline
Junior Member
#61
Hello everyone,
My name is Raffaele, I am from the province of Lecce, Italy. I have been working for Mercedes-Benz as an installer and diagnosis technician for 10 years. I hope I can be of help on this great forum!
Reply

Carlber Offline
Junior Member
#62
Hello,
Thank you have access to this TOP Forum !!!
I am from Portugal, and my main work are repair ecus.
Will help all friends here if know fix they problems.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , GhostG

volure Offline
Junior Member
#63
Hello all, I am jay, I am interested in the industry. Learning is what I do.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , GhostG , aweraul , Joycesom

REJOICE Offline
Newbie
#64
Hello everyone. Im here to Share and Gain knowledege. Thank you
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , GhostG , VickieNed , Justinvop , Rickmno

Eurotruck Offline
Newbie
#65
Hello everyone.
My name is Cesar.
I am a mechanic of trucks and vans, thank you very much for the access to the forum, it is perfect.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , GhostG

aneki Offline
Newbie
#66
G’day I’m aneki from Australia and learning to diy my own car and want to learn as much as possible. Thanks for having me and looking forward to participating in this forum.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , geksedime

Markovich Offline
Newbie
#67
Hey!  I am Ilya.  I work in the field of automobiles and industrial equipment maintenance.  I'm glad to be part of your team.  Velikiy Novgorod, Russia
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , RobbienaX

jakobsbob Offline
Newbie
#68
Hi everybody
I am a mechanic for heavy duty trucks and machinery. Hoping to learn something and help others.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , JesseThamp , QuiertieR

Iroddd Offline
Newbie
#69
hello . i`m Marius from Romania . i work in an automotive spare parts shop. Thanks for having me in
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , DustinBaw

Alioth Offline
Newbie
#70
bobcat 
Hi all

Just looking to learn,  Thank you.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Prodrive , DustinBaw , Jorgemaf





Users browsing this thread:
166 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .